PILATES MAT CLASSES
- New attendees for face to face classes Click here to email me . I will send you an online compulsory health questionnaire to help me understand any personal physical requirements.
- The number of people booked into a face to face class is strictly controlled, as has always been the case.
- All private coaching is done from my home studio.
- Pilates exercises are very precise and progress along with your own development of strenghth, endurance and stability
- There will remain in place an online element to my teaching. This has proven to be a very valuable addition and the benefits are manyfold (flexibility, catch up classes, multiple classes a week, access while on holiday). School half terms will be covered by online classes only, offering everyone flexibility to continue classes but at times to suit themselves. Particularly useful for mums of school age children, teachers who can only go on holiday at these times and grandparents that may be required to help out with their grandchildren.
- Payment for classes is monthly, payments being on or around the 1st of the month. The yearly costs will be averaged to 12 equal monthly payments for anyone utilising the online classes. Anyone who does not wish to make use of this feature will pay 11 equal monthly payments. You can stop classes at anytime with no further obligation to pay. However, I can not guarantee a place will be available if you wish to return, as I will offer that space to someone on the waiting list.
- Anyone who wishes to try classes to see if they right for them, can pay for a couple of classes initially, before moving to a monthly payment structure.
- Missed classes are not refunded but catch up classes can be done online.
- My classes roughly follow school term times.
- Clients making use of the online classes will have access to classes 52 weeks a year
- Monthly costs are currently £38. I offer a discounted rate for people of state retirement age attending daytime classes which is £25 per month.
- I will not chase payments. Unfortunately, if a payment is not made classes and online access will cease immediately.
- Classes are 50 minutes long to enable safe class change over and time to answer personal queries.
- For the foreseeable future I will no longer be able to provide mats and equipment for class. Class attendees will be required to provide their own essential pilates kit. This consists of: A mat, a pilates sitting block (possibly a head block if the position of your cervical spine requires it), a 9" soft ball, an exercise band and a tennis ball. I would recommend 'pilates mad' to get your equipment. Exercise station set up is photographed below. A large towel (yoga or beach) can be used for each class to place at the top of the mat so that your arms and hands do not come into contact with the floor if you prefer.
- Please wear close fitting exercise wear and socks for class (no shoes)
- At present classes are held in Nettleham, Ingham, Glentworth, and Welton.
- For more details or a booking form please call or text Rebecca on 07710493646, or Click here to email me.