PILATES CLASSES IN LINCOLNSHIRE - Matwork, Online Coaching, Online Chair
Welcome to my website. I hope you will find all the information you are looking for here.
If you want specific advice Click here to email me
You have clicked through to my website for a reason - How can I help you?
Pilates can help with ALL of the above and so much more. See what others think about my classes or Click here to email me if you want specific advice. Carry on reading down this page to find out what I offer or go to pilates247online to find out a bit more about me and where you can send me a message. All booking information can be found here
A full range of classes is still being taught on-line through a private Facebook group, (YouTube links are sent to those not on Facebook) , and private lessons via Zoom or FaceTime. More details are provided in the website but please contact me if you are interested in what I can offer you.
A new Facebook page has also been added under pilates247online. I offer private remote coaching supported by tailored additional sessions. Click pilates247 to go to my app and if you click on the "learn" tab at the top you will see 4 free introductory classes to try (no padlock on the classes). Please read disclaimer information before exercising
Video testimonial from Ruth
* Group mat work classes supported by online classes
* Private remote coaching with additional tailored sessions and tools in place to keep motivation and focus
* Chair based class for people experiencing mobility issues of either hip,knee, shoulder and/or spine. This specialist pilates class is currently held on line only and will continue in this way for the foreseeable future. Enhance your mobility with gentle appropriate exercise and get a greater sense of well being.
I have specialist training to teach pilates to:
*People with compromised spinal health.Rebecca has advanced training in teaching for spinal care.
* Children, This is currently only available for children of 14 years and above. Pilates can be important for rehabilitation or for talented young sport and dance students who have been advised to increase their core strength.
* Pre and post natal women recognised by the guild of pregnancy and post natal exercise instruction. Rebecca only teaches pregnant ladies who have been or currently are members of her mat classes.
To contact Rebecca call on 07710493646, or Click here to email me.
Pilates classes in lincolnshire are recommended to ward against back pain by increasing core strength, by physiotherapists, GP's, nurses, surgeons, medical consultants, osteopaths and chiropractors. Due to the nature of the exercises these classes are also a great way to help relieve stress.
My name is Rebecca Downes and I run Bodies in Balance where sIspecialise in teaching pilates in the Lincoln area. I am a highly experienced practitioner and teacher - my introduction to this wonderful exercise system began over 30 years ago when training as a professional ballet dancer in London. My training involved regular mat and reformer coaching and I was incredibly fortunate to be introduced to these strengthening exercises all those years ago by Alan Herdmam, one of the original teachers to introduce this fantastic system to England from America.
I moved to Lincolnshire a number of years ago and started my classes in villages around the north of Lincoln, making top quality coaching accessible to all without the need to drive long distances to a studio. If you wish to know more please Click here to email me. Text or ring 07710493646.
my teacher training was undertaken with STOTT PILATES, co-founded by Lindsay and Moira Merrithew in Canada. There are now training centres all over the world and this style of pilates is internationally renowned and respected click here to read more. I am a full member of FitPro